- "Maybe next time open your mind to the whole person. You might make a real connection."
The episode was written by Ally Musika and directed by Troian Bellisario.
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Adams Foster
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Zuri Adele as Malika Williams
- Sherry Cola as Alice Kwan
- Tommy Martinez as Gael Martinez
- Roger Bart as Judge Curtis Wilson (credits only)
- Sarunas J. Jackson as Isaac Hall
- Steven Kruger as Eli
- Alisa Allapach as Lara
- Joe Burke as Paul
- Kevin William Paul as Cody
- Daisy Eagan as Joey Riverton
- Iantha Richardson as Tolu
- Candace Nicholas as Yari Clarke
- Vonzell Carter as Isaac's friend
Notes and Trivia
- The title is a pun for the popular dating app Tinder. The app allows users to swipe left on people they don't find attractive and swipe right on those that they find attractive.
- The episode was originally written, printed, and filmed as the sixth episode of the season. However, it was later changed after production ended.
- The teaser trailer hinted at Mariana having her first threesome.
- Mariana had the idea for every single woman of The Coterie group to pick dates for each other on Shipper, only for Malika to bail out. All of the dates go wrong except for Alice's.
- After Davia shows her a picture of a cute guy on Shipper, Malika reads the racist tagline to Davia, who instantly apologizes because she didn't see it before.
- Callie cracks down on studying for the bar exam, especially after Rebecca passes the bar.
- After realizing that Mariana might be in a bad situation, the guy she was looking at all night comes over and gives her an escape route if she needed one.
- Bryan admits to Gael that he doesn't want to share him with anyone anymore and wants to be in a committed relationship with him.
- While attempting to help Paul with self-confidence, Davia stumbles across Jeff, who isn't where he said he was.
- Alice wins over her date after calling Joey on her radio talk show.