Season 4 of Good Trouble was announced on September 8, 2021. Filming for the season began in October 2021 and will end in June 2022. The first half of the season aired on March 5th with the second half airing on July 7th.
“Good Trouble” follows the residents of Downtown Los Angeles’ The Coterie as they juggle career, love, and friendship and learn that standing up for what you believe in requires making a little noise and getting into trouble.
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster (8/18)
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Adams Foster (3/18)
- Zuri Adele as Malika Williams (7/18)
- Sherry Cola as Alice Kwan (6/18)
- Bryan Craig as Joaquin Peréz (8/18)
- Emma Hunton as Davia Moss (8/18)
- Tommy Martinez as Gael Martinez (7/18)
- Beau Mirchoff as Jamie Hunter (2/18)
- Josh Pence as Dennis Cooper (8/18)
- Priscilla Quintana as Isabella Tavez (7/18)
Note: Jamie is credited as a series regular until 4x02.
Note: Callie is credited as a series regular for her appearances.
Special Guest Star
- Teri Polo as Stef Adams Foster (1/18)
- Sherri Saum as Lena Adams Foster (1/18)
- Hayden Byerly as Jude Adams Foster (1/18)
- Booboo Stewart as Luca (5/9)
- Kara Wang as Sumi Liu (7/9)
- T.J. Linnard as Evan Speck (6/9)
- Nicole Maines as Liza Davis (4/9)
- Marcus Emanuel Mitchell as Dyonte Davis (5/9)
- Craig Parker as Yuri Ellwin (2/9)
- Yasmine Aker as Angelica Sofer (6/9)
- Anastasia Leddick as Kelly Campbell (9/9)
- Rachel Rosenbloom as Gina Spero (7/9)
- Seri DeYoung as Claire Badgley (7/9)
- Maisie Klompus as Rachel Boyle (7/9)
- Malaya Rivera Drew as Lucia Morales (4/9)
- Maiara Walsh as Jenna Peréz (1/9)
- Lee Chen as Trea Kwan (2/9)
- Robert Michael Lee as Alan Kwan (2/9)
|1||Turn and Face the Strange||March 9, 2022|
|The Coterie Crew deals with the fallout of the season three finale. Tommy Sung’s trial comes to a close, and Callie needs to keep Kathleen from legal trouble. Malika processes Isaac’s surprise return. Gael tries to keep Isabella in town. With the approval of the Fight Club Girls, Mariana meets with Evan. Alice is on the road, leaving Sumi as acting manager. Someone new moves into the Coterie.|
|2||Kiss Me and Smile For Me||March 16, 2022|
|Callie and Mariana’s moms and brother Jude pay the girls a surprise visit. Davia deals with personal and professional pressures. Joaquin tries to dig into the Coterie’s past.|
|3||Meet the New Boss||March 23, 2022|
|Mariana goes undercover at Revitalize Beauty. Dennis encourages Davia to try something new to get herself out of a rut. Malika has her first day of work with Lucia Morales, and later, she and Angelica take their relationship to the next level. Joaquin works on a story about the unhoused community.|
|4||It's Lonely Out in Space||March 30, 2022|
|Mariana uses intel from the Revitalize Beauty girls to help the FCGs land brands. Gael struggles to balance Yuri’s needs with Isabella’s. Food truck shenanigans bring Dennis and Isabella closer. Joaquin asks Kelly about Diana Graham.|
|5||So This is What the Truth Feels Like||April 6, 2022|
|Mariana is in over her head when the Revitalize and FCGs cross paths at a pitch. Davia workshops her burlesque name around the Coterie. Lucia tells Malika she has feelings for her ex. Malika’s proposal for the women’s center gets approved.|
|6||Something Unpredictable, But in the End It's Right||April 13, 2022|
|Evan proposes an idea to save Bulk Beauty. Alice is back but still at odds with Sumi. Isabella’s surprise ‘90s themed 40th birthday party for Dennis makes Davia fear she’s losing him.|
|7||Take These Chances||April 20, 2022|
|Mariana invites the RB girls to Bulk Beauty. Davia reaches out to Luca and invites him to stay at the Coterie. Malika’s learning to play the game at work. Joaquin questions Dennis about his sister. Dennis asks Davia to work for him.|
|8||I Don't Belong Here||April 27, 2022|
|Mariana helps Joaquin search for his sister. Meanwhile, the Revitalize girls make a decision regarding Bulk Beauty. We learn what happened on Alice’s tour. Isabella and Gael get worrisome news.|
|9||That's Me in the Spotlight||May 4, 2022|
|The FCGs give Mariana the ok to date Evan, but she is conflicted. Alice tries to gain the courage to go back on stage. Joaquin gets a tip on his sister’s whereabouts. Isabella’s parents propose a new idea for the baby.|
|10||What I Wouldn't Give For Love||July 7, 2022|
|11||Baby, Just Say "yes"||July 14, 2022|
|12||Pick A Side, Pick A Fight||July 21, 2022|
|13||A Penny With A Hole In It||July 28, 2022|
|14||Life Is What Happens...||August 4, 2022|
|15||You Know You Better Watch Out||August 11, 2022|
|16||Mama Told Me||August 18, 2022|
|17||Wake Up From Your Reverie||August 25, 2022|
|18||This Is Not My Beautiful House||September 1, 2022|
Notes and Trivia
- This season will bring Cierra Ramirez (Mariana Adams Foster) to 160 total episode appearances.
- Maia Mitchell and Beau Mirchoff exited the series in the second episode, ending their roles as series regulars.
- This brings Maia's total character appearances to 156 and Jamie's to 56.
- Maia left the series to return home to Australia to be with her family, after being separated for two-years. She first started the discussion with Joanna Johnson about leaving near the end of Season 3, with the cast and crew trying to talk her out of it for a long time. After coming to terms with Maia's exit, Joanna asked her to return for two episodes to properly wrap up Callie's storyline. Maia agreed but returned to Australia after filming.
- Priscilla Quintana was upped to a series regular for this season. She is joined by newcomer Bryan Craig.
- The series is broken into two parts - 4A and 4B, with the Spring finale marking the conclusion of 4A on May 4, 2022.