- "This is going to be more than just my birthday. This is going to be my rebirth day. Because I'm making big changes. You know, now that it's over with Jeff, I am going to start respecting myself. I mean, I deserve a boyfriend who isn't married, right? I'm going to be a quarter-century old. This is going to be the year of me! Even those all my birthdays are important, this rebirth day is going to be the biggest and best of all."
- —Davia's "rebirthday" pledge
It’s Davia’s birthday and The Coterie group goes out for an epic competitive bar-crawl, causing tensions to run high between the romantic “rectangle” of Callie, Jamie, Gael and Bryan, and a surprising run-in with Callie and Mariana’s brother, Brandon. Meanwhile, Alice struggles with Sumi’s constant flirtations during the evening, while Mariana and Raj bond. Guest starring David Lambert.
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Adams Foster
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Zuri Adele as Malika Williams
- Sherry Cola as Alice Kwan
- Tommy Martinez as Gael Martinez
- Roger Bart as Judge Curtis Wilson (credits only)
- Emma Hunton as Davia Moss
- Josh Pence as Dennis
- Dhruv Uday Singh as Raj Patil
- Michael Galante as Bryan
- Dustin Ingram as Alex Wood
- Max Cutler as Sam Higgins
- Beau Mirchoff as Jamie Hunter
- Kara Wang as Sumi
- David Lambert as Brandon Foster (Special Guest Star)
- Sarunas J. Jackson as Isaac Hall
- Chris Sheffield as Jeff
- Annie Little as Jennifer
- Andrew Miller as Joe
- Abigail Cowen as Eliza Foster (Archive footage: mentioned)
Notes and Trivia
- This is the second episode of "Good Trouble" to feature a birthday, after Sumi's brief one in "The Coterie". However, this is the first episode to focus entirely on a character's birthday.
- This is the first appearance of David Lambert as Brandon Foster, Brandon was a main character in "The Fosters", who was last seen in "Where the Heart Is".
- Davia makes "Davia buttons" that each person attending her party has to wear. The different button colors represent the different teams, with green being "Team Kiwi" and pink being "Team Strawberry".
- Strawberry and kiwi were picked because they are Davia' favorite daiquiri flavors.
- Brandon is a Coche driver to make a little extra money for himself.
- Jeff came by The Coterie to surprise Davia for her birthday, but Dennis punched him in the lobby for not giving Davia the respect she deserves.
- Mariana and Raj bond over their love of spicy food. They decide their ship name to be, "Maraj".
- One of the places that Davia's "Drivia" games takes them to a gay strip bar. Participants of the game have to kiss either a total stranger or someone they've never kissed before.
- Brandon feels uncomfortable using Eliza's money, something that he gets over with some help from Dennis. He later admits that he gets lonely, enjoys talking to people, and wants to make his own money.
- Malika finally opens up to Isaac about her family history, and he does the same with her.
- Callie and Jamie decide to be more than just non-exclusive on Callie's terms.
- Davia breaks up with Jeff, only to learn that he's ready to leave his wife.