The Los Angeles Legal Aid office is a company committed to assisting people who are unable to afford legal representation and access to the court system. They are a group of lawyers and research assistants specially trained in helping lower-income families have equal access to justice and equality.
In Capoeira, Legal Aid is forced to move offices due to budgetary restrictions, and the RA's are left to pack. The new tenant is Kathleen Gale, a defense attorney who is opening a small non-profit defense office with a select few associates. Kathleen offers Callie a job working for her instead of Legal Aid, which Callie accepts.
- Teresa (Administrator: Lawyer)
- Marcus (Lawyer)
- Kathleen Gale (Defense Attorney)
- Cary Plack (Research Assistant)
- Gwen Tuckerman (Research Assistant)
- Callie Adams Foster (Research Assistant: former)