Good Trouble is the first spin-off of The Fosters. It is centered around Callie and Mariana Adams Foster. It was given a 13 episode order. Season 1 premiered on January 8, 2019 on Freeform and ABC Spark.
Good Trouble follows Callie and Mariana as they move out of the Fosters home and go to Los Angeles to chase their respective careers. They move into an apartment complex called The Coterie and meet their neighbors that come from different backgrounds who are also following their dreams. Callie starts to work for a conservative judge while Mariana tries to find her place in the male-dominated technological world.
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Adams Foster
- Zuri Adele as Malika Williams
- Sherry Cola as Alice Kwan
- Bryan Craig as Joaquin Peréz
- Emma Hunton as Davia Moss
- Tommy Martinez as Gael Martinez
- Beau Mirchoff as Jamie Hunter
- Josh Pence as Dennis Cooper
- Priscilla Quintana as Isabella Tavez
Note: Callie and Jamie are credited as series regulars until 4x02.
- Main article: Episode Guide
|Series Premiere||Season Finale|
|1||13||January 8, 2019||April 2, 2019|
|2||18||June 18, 2019||March 4, 2020|
|3||19||February 17, 2021||September 8, 2021|
|4||TBA||March 9, 2022||2022|
Awards and Nominations
|Year||Award||Category||Recipients and nominees||Outcome|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Show: Drama||Good Trouble||Nominated|
|Choice TV Actress: Drama||Maia Mitchell||Nominated|
|Choice TV Actress: Drama||Cierra Ramirez||Nominated|
|2020||Imagen Awards||Best Primetime Program||Good Trouble||Nominated|
Notes and Trivia
- The shows official theme song is "Bel Ami" by Kim Bingham.
- Both Maia Mitchell and Cierra Ramirez are executive producers of the series.
- The official "Good Trouble" website can be found here.
- The official only Freeform store for "Good Trouble" merchandise can be found here.
- The series centers around Callie and Mariana Adams Foster as they "embark on the next phase of their young adult lives", in Los Angeles one year after the finale of The Fosters.
- The series title was inspired by a John Lewis quote.