|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the group.|
- "Jesus: Just tell me whose ass I'm kicking first.
Marina: You're not kicking anyone's ass, although, I would love to watch."
- —Mariana and Jesus
Mariana forms a women-in-tech “fight club” with other women in her office to deal with sexism in their workplace. Meanwhile, despite bonding over past traumas, Callie and Rebecca don't see eye-to-eye on how to address a potential workplace harassment situation for a colleague. Guest-starring Noah Centineo.
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Adams Foster
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Zuri Adele as Malika Williams (credits only)
- Sherry Cola as Alice Kwan (credits only)
- Tommy Martinez as Gael Martinez (credits only)
- Roger Bart as Judge Curtis Wilson
- Emma Hunton as Davia Moss
- Josh Pence as Dennis
- Molly McCook as Rebecca
- Ken Kirby as Benjamin
- Dustin Ingram as Alex Wood
- Dhurv Uday Singh as Raj Patil
- Max Cutler as Sam Higgins
- Heather Mazur as Angela Miller
- Beau Mirchoff as Jamie Hunter
- Chlose Webber as Casey Pierce
- Noah Centineo as Jesus Adams Foster (Special Guest Star)
- Zachary Gorden as Tate Wilson
- Charlie Bodin as Josh Mandela
- Denise Dowse as Secretary
- Rachel Rosenbloom as Gina
- Maisie Klompus as Rachel
- Seri DeYoung as Claire
- Dianne Doan as Kate Nguyen
- Piah Shah as Elizabeth Rogers
- Brandon Barash as Dennis' friend
- Brandon Ruiter as Male Engineer #1
Notes and Trivia
- This marks the first appearance of Jesus Adams Foster in Good Trouble. He was previously one of the main characters on The Fosters.
- Callie overhears a heated argument between Judge Wilson and his son, Tate.
- Jesus forms a connection with Rebecca after they met at a bar and exchanged their best and worst pickup lines.
- Callie and Rebecca clerk a sexual harassment case.
- Mariana forms a fight club for women in tech that she calls "The Byte Club " that helps her fellow female engineers fight sexism at Speckulate.
- The women band together to brainstorm helpful tips to interrupt the sexism. The tips and helping one another works and Mariana finally gets her ideas heard.
- Wyatt Casey is mentioned. Wyatt and Jesus are still building treehouses together, though their business is slow and has yet to take off. In the meantime, Jesus wants to build tiny houses in San Diego to help with the housing crisis.
- Dennis and Jesus bond while drinking together and talking about their mutual feelings about independent work. Dennis also refers him to a financier who would be interested in helping him get his business off the ground. Later as Jesus is ready to leave, he promises to be back in a couple of weeks for his meeting with the finance broker.
- Dennis' ex-wife, Jennifer, is revealed to be dating the financier he recommended to Jesus.
- Bryan and Gael are officially exclusive.
- Raj apologizes to Mariana and she forgives him.
- Rebecca used to clerk for Judge Hendlemann until she left after experiencing sexual harassment. Callie reveals to Rebecca that she was raped and mentions the situation that happened between her and her rapist.
- Callie and Jamie begin getting intimate.
- Jesus reminds Mariana that his life hasn't come easy either, especially because of his TBI. He sympathizes with her for how the guys at Speckulate are treating her.
- Raj reports Alex's in exclusivity toward Mariana to HR and gets him called out in front of the entire team.
- Raj agrees to take part in the "The Byte Club"'s spreadsheet project.